On Friday October 17th, The Bobby Bones Show is dropped new limited edition tie dye #PIMPINJOY shirts. There will be short sleeves, long sleeves, sweatshirts, baby onesies, and toddler sizes coming in a variation of tie dye colors.
The shirts will go on-sale at 9:30/8:30 AM CT with all proceeds going towards spreading joy in the United States and around the world. The #PIMPINJOY general fund makes it possible for The Shop Forward and The Bobby Bones Show together to support veterans, cancer + other medical care, disaster relief, ending the orphan cycle, serving the homeless, and so much more.
The shirts will go on sale on The Shop Forward's website, here.
For those who are new to The Bobby Bones Show, #PIMPINJOY is a movement dedicated to helping people who may be going through a rough time, but they choose to find and spread joy in their lives. The movement started with Amy's mom Judy, who modeled #PIMPINJOY so beautifully as she battled cancer.
short sleeves, long sleeves, sweatshirts, baby onesies,
Thanks to the #PIMPINJOY movement, we've been able to donate over $2 million to various causes. Some of those causes listeners have helped us support:
- Building Homes For Heroes
- Captain Nelson - $100K
- Army Specialist Scotty West - $170K
- St. Jude
- Hundreds of Thousands of dollars donated to this organization.
- Red Cross
- $500K for disaster relief all over the country
- Haiti / The Orphanage
- Built a bakery
- Supported nanny salaries
- Route 91 Victims & Families
- K9's For Warriors
- $120K for service dogs given to veterans
- Veterans For Christmas
- $55K for families in need that serve in special forces
- City Of Hope
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Underprivileged Youth (Epic Girl)
- Wheelchair Soccer Team
- 50 Legs (Athletic Prosthetic leg for little girl to play sports)